Version 6.2 now available. Mostly minor updates but does fix a rare echo, delayed audio problem. In some cases this symptom could be related to Internet network conditions and not C-Soft.
Updates for version 6.1:
- Frames for grouping buttons, bitmap images, etc.
- New button style, "glossy rectangle"
- Packet delay / buffering, max increased from 580 ms to 1.28 s
- Frequency control button with up/down click and horizontal or vertical orientation
- VU meter per line
- License key info available via "About C-Soft"
- Windows 7 64-bit compatibility
- Windows 8 compatibility
- Bitmap and Wav files can be used with a discrete file path and no longer have to be placed in the runtime folder
The computing requirements for C-Soft as published by the vendor (Telex Bosch):
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit only), Windows 7 & 8 (32 bit or 64-bit) -- VISTA is NOT supported
- Sound System: Full-duplex windows compatible sound system.
- Processor Speed: Intel Pentium Dual CPU 1.80GHz.
- Random Access Memory: Minimum of 2GB recommended.